Friday, May 31, 2013

Played a friend's Taylor that he is selling. She will be mine. Making room and gathering funds. It's on!

I  "had" a really good sounding Alvarez acoustic. I've had it for 20+ years. It's a pretty mid-level guitar. Not their cheap line, but not in the Yari class. It served me well, and had some sentimental value.

But, I know there's many better sounding guitars, but of course money is the issue. I don't have the money for Taylors, Martins, etc.

Well, I friend at work is selling his Taylor DN3. I played it and it sounded great. It was loud, deep, crisp, and played good too. It's not like I've never played a great sounding guitar, but the prices was reasonable. So, I have to figure out how to make this happen.

As much as I would love to have a warehouse full of guitars, I don't have the money and I don't have the space, so since the Taylor would take the place of the Alvarez, the Alvarez had to go.

So I started looking around of what I can sell to raise the funds. 

Alverez acoustic guitar - Gone!
Calzone 6 space rack - Gone!
power conditioner - Gone!
Crown power amp - Gone!

Wow, in one day I gathered some funds and made space... but I'm still about $100 short. Oh, so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment