Saturday, December 7, 2013

New song in the works. It's about love gone bad. Funny, you can substitute Obama and it still works. Or Bush I guess.

Had fun being iced-in the last couple of days as it produced a new tune. I had started on a riff a few days ago, and some words started coming together this weekend.

I guess I'll post it. Sharing my music is always kind of a let down to some degree. I put a lot of thought, time, and effort into my music, and I know going in to it that I'll never get back what I put in to it. I don't create for applause, but it's sure nice to hear. I sure wrote lots of songs before there was facebook, blogs, or even the Internet as we know it, so that's not my motivation, but I like hearing positive feedback.

Oh well, maybe I'll be famous when I'm dead. Maybe I'll get big in the Netherlands or Holland, or is that the same thing? I think it is. I think the Dutch would like my tunes.




No comments:

Post a Comment